Are you having trouble getting your light to turn on? Try these steps.
- Test the power button. Press the red POWER button on the light a few times
- Double-check that the batteries are installed correctly - check that the metal battery springs are in place.
- Unplug the connector between the battery holder and light. Check that the 2 gold pins are straight. Plug the connector back together.
- The battery holder has an extra power connector covered by a cap. Remove the cap and try connecting the light to the 2nd connector
- Try a different set of batteries
Our installation videos:
If your light still doesn't turn on, please send us a message and we'll help you get rolling.